Monday, September 29, 2008

"Cows & Asters"

SOLD
I just returned from a one-day show, Art for the Sangres, in Westcliffe, Colorado.
I was not expecting a very good show because of the economy, but went prepared with a variety of sizes, including more little pieces than I would usually take. I sold 14 of 19 pieces in five hours!

WOW! If you are an artist, take heart.....people are still buying art. If you are an art-buyer......thanks. I can only do two things - paint, and evacuate aircraft. I'd like to stick with my current career choice.

I painted this little piece on location in Westcliffe. It sold at Art for the Sangres.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Adele, that is GOOD news indeed. Glad you had a good show and I hope it will continue for us all at the Waterfowl in a couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news and great work!!! Can't wait to see you soon.
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...