Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sedona Plein Air Festival

SOLD



SOLD



SOLD

I'm one of thirty artists participating in the Sedona Plein Air Festival. It's been a long week but I've done some pieces I'm happy with. I volunteered to house an artist for the festival - and have had a great week with my house guest, Larisa Aukon, a classically trained Latvian artist who has been in the U.S. for twelve years.

These are three of the pieces I've done this week. "Four-Eleven", the 8 x 10 with the red door and windows, was done in Jerome. The second, "Indian Gardens" is the historic country store a few miles down-canyon from my house, and the third, 'Yellow Umbrellas', was done on the first day of the festival in uptown Sedona.

It's been fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pieces! I wish I could have been there to see you do these. Next year maybe!

    ReplyDelete

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...