This is the postcard I'm sending to my SEWE clients....which shows detail of a painting that will be at the expo.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Next show - Charleston
The next show on my schedule is the Southeastern Wildlife Expo in Charleston, South Carolina, February 12-14th. I'll be showing my work at the 'Originals' venue in the ballroom at Charleston Place.
This is the postcard I'm sending to my SEWE clients....which shows detail of a painting that will be at the expo.
This is the postcard I'm sending to my SEWE clients....which shows detail of a painting that will be at the expo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...

Beautiful! I wish I lived closer. Be sure to post if you're exhibiting in the Los Angeles area this year!
ReplyDelete