Sunday, March 13, 2011

Downunder!

I've been in my homeland of New Zealand for the past week.  Next year, I'm teaching a painting holiday here with my artist friend, Joe Garcia, so my sister (also a painter) Joanne Hanson and I are here making arrangements for next year's fabulous New Zealand Painting Holiday.  If you'd like to learn more about this workshop (sorry folks, it's full - but you can be on the waiting list) or you'd like to read about the rough week Joanne and I have had here in New Zealand, then go to our blog, http://www.paintnewzealand.blogspot.com/.

Today, my old-time friend Lindsay Scott and her husband Brian McPhunn, took us out on their boat to  Beehive Island for a barbecue.   What a life!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Is that the little island in the photo! How cool is that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...