Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dear Diary....

This morning, a phone conversation with my artist friend, Victoria Schultz, convinced me that I should start a blog. Perhaps then, my friends won't groan when they see yet another email (with attachment) from me with the subject line, 'today's work attached'. When I get excited about something I'm working on, I like to share it while I'm still in the honeymoon stage of the painting. Now, instead of boring my artist friends with daily emails and large attachments, I will post them here.

I am now a blogger.

3 comments:

  1. You are one of us!!! Welcome to our "cult". I look forward to seeing your wonderful new work and watching the creative process of your paintings.
    Thank you also for being a friend and mentor...you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time! V Vaughn suggested it a while ago too if I remember correctly, and so did I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog. And, I love your oils. I love your watercolors, but I love your oils more. Keep doing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Stinker

 This is the 10th piece for the 'Square Off' painting project I'm doing my my son,  Shane Rebenschied.   The project is about ex...