I exhibited a couple of small 6" x 6" cat oils at the Waterfowl Festival, in Easton. I could have sold each one several times. A sleeping kitty seems to work well in a square format.....enough space for the body plus a leg or a tail hanging down. On the flight home from Maryland, I was thinking of a project for December....and have decided to do a series of paintings of little cats. Dare I try to paint 12 before early December?
On second thought, Windrush Gallery in Sedona has been asking for paintings of cows. A-ha!
I will do a series of six cats and six little calves. I will post them here as I complete them.
They will be at the gallery by December 8th.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
No comments:
Post a Comment