This oil was in 2009 Birds in Art at The Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum. It then toured the U.S. for a year. The size is 20" x 16" on Ampersand gessoed board. It can be seen at The Walt Horton Fine Art Gallery in Beaver Creek, Colorado.
My paintings are original oils created by me, in my studio in New Zealand. I do NOT use AI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aspen in progress
This little piece isn't finished, therefore it isn't titled. It's an 8 x 8 oil, work in progress. When I'm not sure if a pai...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
A few days ago, I spotted this boat at anchor across the bay from Opua, near Russell. Russell was New Zealand's first capital, then nam...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied, and I are having a two-person exhibition at Reyburn House Gallery in Whangarei, New Zealand, ending 18th Decembe...

It is a beautiful piece, Adele. Fascinating shadows.
ReplyDeleteLovely subtle coloration in the snow.
ReplyDeleteI really love the balance of this composition! And those shadows are so chilly and beatufiul!
ReplyDelete