This isn't a 5" x 7" but rather a 12" x 9" oil on board that I did using the same technique as I've used for the little studies. I'm pleased with the way it turned out and can see that the 75 for $75 studies have really helped my understanding of edges and broad brush strokes. The still untitled piece will be going to one of my galleries.
My paintings are original oils created by me, in my studio in New Zealand. I do NOT use AI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call It A Day
My home port of Opua is a ten minute ferry ride to the small town of Kororāreka Russell, New Zealand's first capital. In the early 1800s...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
A few days ago, I spotted this boat at anchor across the bay from Opua, near Russell. Russell was New Zealand's first capital, then nam...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied, and I are having a two-person exhibition at Reyburn House Gallery in Whangarei, New Zealand, ending 18th Decembe...

Gorgeous! Love the majestic stance and expression. I really enjoy your bird paintings!
ReplyDelete