Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sedona Plein Air Festival

SOLD



SOLD



SOLD

I'm one of thirty artists participating in the Sedona Plein Air Festival. It's been a long week but I've done some pieces I'm happy with. I volunteered to house an artist for the festival - and have had a great week with my house guest, Larisa Aukon, a classically trained Latvian artist who has been in the U.S. for twelve years.

These are three of the pieces I've done this week. "Four-Eleven", the 8 x 10 with the red door and windows, was done in Jerome. The second, "Indian Gardens" is the historic country store a few miles down-canyon from my house, and the third, 'Yellow Umbrellas', was done on the first day of the festival in uptown Sedona.

It's been fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pieces! I wish I could have been there to see you do these. Next year maybe!

    ReplyDelete