Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm Back in the Studio!

It's been a long time since I've been in my studio, which was in Sedona, Arizona and is now in Opua, New Zealand.  I sold my Arizona house in October, arrived in New Zealand on December 6th and I had a house under contract by Christmas.  Move-in day was January 18th but my 20' container with all my 'stuff' didn't arrive for another week - though parts of my big easel are still to be delivered. My new hometown is in the Bay of Islands, called the Winterless North because of the subtropical climate.  I found a cute little house on two acres of native bush, just a mile from the beach and a couple of miles from Paihia.

This is the first day I've had a studio to work in - so I decided to get back into shape by painting a little winter robin for my 75 for 75 project.  However, as it will cost more for me to mail these little guys back to the U.S. I've had to raise my price slightly to $85 plus $10 for shipping.  That's
only a $14 increase.

As before, my little studies will be mailed when they're completely dry and will take about two weeks to get to you.  I won't be doing as many of these little studies as I used to - but they're the perfect way for me to warm up.


280 - Winter Robin
7" x 5" oil on board

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment