Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two new pieces off the easel







The bear piece is called, 'Walk the Walk'.....and the fox is "Watch & Wait". Both are 8 x 10 oils done for the show in Breckenridge next week.

Last summer, a huge black bear had his way with my trash can and apricot tree - then left bear poop all over my lawn.....full of apricot pits. I hesitate to use the correct term, 'bear scat' as it looked like it had been fired out of a cannon. Obviously, the huge quantity of apricots he consumed didn't sit well with his GI tract.

2 comments:

  1. Adele,

    Those are absolutely beautiful! I love the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adele,
    So fun to find your blog! Last I saw you was in Fallbrook, booths next to each other. I've since focused only on oils. Love this painting of your bear..my neighbor had a yearling in her crab apple tree last fall. By week's end it looked like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree! Best wishes, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...