Thursday, September 17, 2026

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the past month. We both did a total of 12 each, all on 6 x 6 x 5/8 gallery wrapped canvas. It has been a fun project as it allowed me to experiment with new colours and techniques without worrying about the galleries.  The project is done and dusted! To see all of the pieces I did for the project or to purchase,  click here.  To see all of Shane's, or to purchase,  click on this link. 



Bobcat
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$200, unframed, includes shipping. 

This is Shane's 12th and final piece.  Numbers 10, 11 and 12 were strawberries. You can see all three together here.


Separate, Not Apart
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$200, unframed, includes shipping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...