Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Breaker

 This is the 8th piece for "Square Off", the painting project I'm doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied.  My personal goal for the project is to loosen up, using broader brush strokes and softer edges, but I'm finding it's not so easy to teach this old dog some new tricks. I keep reverting to the way I've been painting for the past decade. However, with this piece, I applied colour using thin glazes. This is new for me, so not a complete failure as far as my project goals are concerned.  All of our 6 x 6 x 5/8 paintings for the project are available for US$200, unframed, including free shipping from New Zealand. For more information or to purchase click on this link.



Breaker
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$ 200 unframed, includes shipping





No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaker

 This is the 8th piece for "Square Off", the painting project I'm doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied.   My personal goal fo...