Sunday, September 13, 2026

Stinker

 This is the 10th piece for the 'Square Off' painting project I'm doing my my son, Shane Rebenschied.  The project is about experimenting with new techniques, colours, etc. I used a palette knife to lay down a flat colour behind the skunk, then the edge of the knife for scratching and fine lines. So the piece met the 'experimenting' criteria as I usually don't use a palette knife. 

Our little project paintings sell for US$ 200 each, unframed, including shipping from New Zealand. For more information or to purchase click here,


Stinker
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$200, unframed, includes shipping. 


This is Shane's tenth piece for the project. A little gem! His little pieces for this project also sell for US$200, unframed.  For more information or to purchase, click this link.  


Introvert 
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$200, unframed, includes shipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...