Monday, September 7, 2026

Light

 "Light" is the seventh piece for the painting project I'm doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied.  I've painted quite a few of light-through-trees over the years, trying to figure out how to effectively show how light seems to take bites out of branches while saturating it in reds and yellows. I can understand why some artists get hung up on painting one subject until they figure it out. For more information or to purchase, click on this link.



Light
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$ 200, unframed, includes shipping


This is Shane's seventh piece. We are working on the same 6 x 6 x 5/8" gallery wrapped canvas.
For more information or to purchase, go to Shane's website



I am Speed
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$ 200 unframed, includes shipping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light

 "Light" is the seventh piece for the painting project I'm doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied.  I've painted quite a few...