Thursday, September 10, 2026

Pink

This is the ninth piece in 'Square Off', the painting project I'm doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied. Three more to go!  I painted this study with broad brush strokes and fought my tendency to soften and smooth the brush marks. As we say in New Zealand, it's as rough as guts - but that's the way I'm leaving it. Learning and evolving is what this project is all about!  For more information or to purchase click on this link.  



Pink
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$200, unframed, includes shipping. 


Shane's ninth piece for the project is "Taking Things Day by Day".  For more information on his painting, or to purchase, click here



Taking Things Day by Day
6 x 6 x 5/8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
US$200, unframed, includes shipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...