My daughter-in-law and son, Shane, who earns his living as an illustrator, surprised me with illustrated storyline portraits of my three grandchildren, inspired by one of the their favorite books, "A Series of Unfortunate Events". The two eldest grandkids are on their way to rescue grandbaby #3. What a wonderful gift! Sure beats the ordinary grandkid portraits!
To see more of Shane's work go to www.blot.com
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...



What a wonderful Christmas present! Your son is very talented and you must be so proud of his achievements. Lovely to pass on the gift to the next generation :) Lesley
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese are incredible. What a great Christmas gift and what a talented son you have and beautiful grandchildren. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Jeanne
ReplyDelete