Friday, July 15, 2011

A Chickadee for Today

I've had lots of temptations that take me away from the easel since I've been artist-in-residence in downtown Breckenridge, Colorado....which is why I've not been painting for my 75 for $75 recently.
The Breckenridge Arts District, of which the Tin Shop (my studio/residence) is part of, includes a ceramics studio right across the street.  Oh...what a temptation as my second love (to painting) is working on the potter's wheel.  I am the bowl queen.  My friends and family have cupboards full of my bowls so perhaps I'll have to start making coffee mugs instead...or teapots!

But I find that I miss my daily oil study.  Painting a little 5" x 7" first thing in the morning loosens me up for the day....so first thing this morning, I painted this little chickadee.  Hope you like it.



158 - Chickadee
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed
$75 plus $6 shipping within the U.S.

SOLD

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on "Sky is Falling"..Well done. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete

November

 "November" is the 11th piece in the Square Off project I'm doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied.   All the original oils tha...