Friday, July 29, 2011

A Cardinal Marathon!

Today I'm posting three oil studies of cardinals.  I got up early and painted the first piece, liked the way it turned out so I painted another....and so on.   I don't have time to put the 'buy now' buttons up yet - will try to get them done in a few hours.  In the meantime,  if you're interested in one of the cardinals, email me and I'll go by first-come-first-served.   adele.earnshaw@gmail.com 


75-170 Cardinal
7" x 5" oil study on board, unframed
$75 plus $6 shipping within the U.S.
 SOLD



75-171 Cardinal
7" x 5" oil on board, unframed
SOLD



75-172 Cardinal
5" x 7" oil on board, unframed
SOLD


1 comment:

  1. They are all three wonderful! Funny how the mood will strike us to paint something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Pink

This is the ninth piece in 'Square Off', the painting project I'm doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied . Three more to go!  I p...