Walt Horton Fine Art Gallery is one of the seven galleries that carry my work. The gallery is right next to Paderewski Fine Art - a great location in the Beaver Creek Plaza with the ice rink right outside the door and lots of upscale shops. (Beaver Creek is very near Vail on I-70 west of Denver). Larissa, manager of the gallery, tells me that the occasional bear wanders in to the Plaza to raid the trash cans! I'm not surprised as the Rockies come almost to the entrance of the Plaza.
These are some of the new pieces I just delivered to the gallery. Keeping the sluggish economy in mind, these are all smaller pieces. But if art sales are to the economy as a canary is to a mine, then I would say the economy has turned around as my sales have been really good.
The gallery-wrapped/unframed dogs are 8" x 8" and the framed pieces are all 7" x 7". I'll be dropping off another four 7" x 7" - all aspen paintings, to the gallery on my way back in Arizona next week.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...






Adele, your animals are GREAT! Love the moose and bighorn sheep.
ReplyDeleteLove your work! That little fawn is adorable.
ReplyDelete