Wednesday, October 6, 2010

75 for 75 begins again today!


Adele Earnshaw - Raven #3 
5" x 7"  oil on board
$75 + $6 shipping
SOLD
My son Shane and I are starting our 75 for 75 project again today.  This is my new piece - cleverly titled 'Raven #3'.  I've had tons of requests for different species so will start with the most popular ones first.  I am amazed at what at how this project has really helped my painting skills.  I'm aware of it all the time when I'm working on larger pieces for shows and galleries.  Check out the 75 for 75 page on my website (there are still a few unsold from the last project) or go to my blog for the latest piece.

 ***

Shane says about his new piece for the start of 75 for 75:
I started this one as a quick, 15-minute speed study in Westcliffe, CO and finished it up back in the studio. I love how blue her face was with some subtle warms below and above the eye.

This piece is also the first for today's commencement of a new "75 for 75" project; at least one painting, every day, for a month. Hard work, but always an exciting challenge, starts today!


Shane Rebenschied - "Checking Eyelids for Leaks"
5" x 7" oil on panel
$75 + $6 s/h



No comments:

Post a Comment