Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is the recession over?

If I can use my sales at The Waterfowl Festival in Easton Maryland as a gauge of the economy, then I declare the Recession over and done with.

A few artists have not done as well - but overall, most artists seem to be heaving sighs of relief.  Not only are little pieces selling,  but work in the $1000-$6000 price range are also wearing red dots (which means SOLD!)

This is the last day.  This evening I pack up up my remaining work to be shipped home Fed-ex ground then head for the airport in the morning.  Tuesday morning I'll be back in the studio!


When I'm on the road, I blog with photos from my cell phone, which aren't the best, but are better than nothing.  This is the Waterfowl Festival's Gold Room,
where my work is exhibited.  That's my buddy, Joe Garcia (photo taken before the doors opened) ready for the crowds!

No comments:

Post a Comment