Sunday, November 1, 2020

The Waterfowl Festival Virtual Gallery

 I exhibited at the Waterfowl Festival in Easton, Maryland for almost thirty years. After an absence of a few years, I was invited back for the 50th anniversary...but then the pandemic happened. This year, there will be no traditional Waterfowl Festival but rather a virtual gallery. I am honoured to have three pieces in this year's gallery.


Click on the link and enter my name into search to see my oils. As these sell, I'll replace them with new pieces. Waterfowl Festival Online Gallery  If you're in the U.S. and purchase a painting, the work is already there so shipping costs will be the standard domestic shipping with Fed-ex. You will not be paying for international shipping from New Zealand to the United States.  Sizes and prices are available on the link. 



          






No comments:

Post a Comment