Saturday, August 7, 2010

WOW! Nice painting, Shane!

 I'm going to be choking on Shane's dust before too long.  He just sent me an image of this beautiful  5" x 7" oil titled 'Wishful Thinking'.   I've talked him out of putting it on our 75 for $75 project as it is much more than a study - and he put quite a bit of time in it.    * cough *

The price for the painting is $150, unframed.  If it doesn't sell in two weeks, he'll lower it to $100.


Shane Rebenschied - "Wishful Thinking"
5" x 7"  oil on board
$150  unframed + $6 shipping




Take a minute to check out our oil studies on the 75 for $75 page of my website.   We've reduced the price from $75 to $50 on more than 20 pieces that have been on the 75 for 75 page for more than 30 days.  (unframed + $6 shipping)

1 comment:

  1. love this thoughtful and hopeful doggie, and the way your paintings depict light so beautifully! Inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Stinker

 This is the 10th piece for the 'Square Off' painting project I'm doing my my son,  Shane Rebenschied.   The project is about ex...