SOLD
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Light on Water
"Light on Water" isn't the title - but it is until I can come up with something better. This is an 18"x 18" oil that I'll be showing at the Waterfowl Festival in Easton, Maryland, November 11-13. Easton is a great little town on the Eastern Shore. Nearby is one of my favorite places in the U.S. - the Blackwater Refuge. This painting is of the Blackwater with Canada Geese. Three or four years ago I did a 7" x 7" study that I liked so much, I decided to do a larger piece based on the study. I'm not sure if the painting is completely finished - I may make a minor change or two after I've lived with it for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThat captures the feeling water glare gives so well. I'll always use this as reference material from now on.
ReplyDelete