This little 8" x 10" oil, "Dash Away", is heading for Legacy Gallery's Holiday Small Works Show which hangs from December 8 through the end of the month. Legacy Gallery is in Scottsdale, Arizona, and is the finest gallery in Scottsdale!
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stinker
This is the 10th piece for the 'Square Off' painting project I'm doing my my son, Shane Rebenschied. The project is about ex...
-
A few days ago, I spotted this boat at anchor across the bay from Opua, near Russell. Russell was New Zealand's first capital, then nam...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...

No comments:
Post a Comment