I'm not sure of the title for this new piece, but for now it's titled, "Sun Bath". It's a 20" x 16" oil on Ampersand board. I'll be exhibiting this piece at The Waterfowl Festival in Easton, Maryland in November.
I don't bother with a tight pencil drawing - I just knock it in with a brush. This is the start of 'Sun Bath'.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...


"Pensive kitty"
ReplyDelete"pensive kitty"
ReplyDeleteSun Bath seems a lovely fitting title for this very nice painting.
ReplyDelete