This is painting #13 in my daily 'painting from life' challenge. I'm three days behind and hoping to get caught up today. #13 is an opaque watercolor in my sketchbook - done on the road that I grew up on in Warkworth, New Zealand. It was raining lightly so I sat in the car and painted it - fighting steamed up windows. I walked this road a million times when I was a kid. It hasn't changed - still as gorgeous with the ponga (tree fern), toe toe (type of pampas grass) and native trees, totara and rimu.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment