Sunday, April 8, 2012

75 for $75 is Back!

This month, I'm artist-in-residence at NPS-Mt. Bruce, just a mile down the road from the Mt. Bruce Wildlife Centre, so I decided with this 75/75 project to paint both New Zealand and North American birds.  As I'm right in the middle of another project, the 60/60 Challenge (60 paintings in 60 days, painted from life) I'll hopefully make two posts a day - one for each project.  Where do I get these crazy ideas anyway?

I've been trying to figure out if I need two different payment buttons - one for NZ $ and one for US $ - but then I realized that it isn't necessary.  If you're in New Zealand and wish to purchase a piece, when you use your credit card you will be charged the current exchange rate in NZ dollars.  Postage is the same in both countries.  But PLEASE NOTE:  If you're in the U.S. and purchase one of this month's 75/75 studies, I won't mail them until I'm back in the U.S., mid-May.  So rather than waiting a week or two to receive it, it'll be about six weeks.  By then the painting will be good and dry!

Phew, this is almost too much for my right-brain to comprehend.  Stay tuned!  I'll start posting the studies tomorrow.







2 comments:

  1. sooo much work...sooo much dedication. i wish i had a lil of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...