In addition to doing my daily 75/75 bird study, I'm also working on my 60/60 challenge - that is 60 paintings in 60 days, from life. This is 33 of 60. I've been painting the hills outside the studio and this is yet another attempt. It's a small piece - 6" x 8". I'll be showing some of these New Zealand plein air paintings at a group show titled, 'Under the Southern Cross' at the Santa Ysabel Gallery in San Diego County, this coming December. My sister Joanne Hanson and artist buddy Joe Garcia, are the other two artists in the group show. They've been painting with me in New Zealand the past two months.
Ignore the little dark things at the bottom of the painting - they're the gizmos on my easel that hold the painting in place.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment