My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Friday, April 20, 2012
Oil Painting Workshop - Breckenridge, Colorado July 9-11 2012
I'll be teaching a small, three day workshop in Breckenridge, Colorado, July 9-11.
Oil Painting Basics from Study to Studio
This three day workshop will concentrate on the basics of oil painting; composition, learning to see large shapes and values and seeing and mixing color. Following my daily painting demos, students will paint small studies which they can later develop into larger studio paintings. Intimate class size ensures plenty of individual attention. Class size is limited to 6 so register early! Email me if you have any questions.
Tin Shop
9:00 am – noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
$450, materials list provided w option to purchase materials
Registration 3 days in advance – 970-453-3364
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
No comments:
Post a Comment