My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
On the Road Again!
I made a commitment to paint and post (here) a piece every day between March 6 and May 6th...but I'm on the road. I'll be back to painting on Saturday (U.S. time) or Sunday (New Zealand time). On Saturday, I arrive at NPS - Mt. Bruce where I'll spend the next month as artist in residence. Mt. Bruce - the New Zealand native bird sanctuary is only 1K down the road, so I'll have plenty of opportunities to photograph and sketch the birds every day or two which is the main reason I'm spending the month there. The month at Mt. Bruce will also give me time to catch up on the daily 60/60 Challenge.
As I don't have a painting to post today, I'm posting a photo I took yesterday at Whiritoa, just south of the Coromandel Peninsula on New Zealand's east coast (North Island) A cyclone nailed Fiji four or five days ago and is having an impact on New Zealand's weather with lots of rain in some areas and amazing waves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...

Sounds like a great trip! Can't wait to see the paintings you get from it!
ReplyDelete