It's fun to work on!
Summer Bun
8" x 8" on Ampersand gessoboard
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Across the Bay 30 x 30 oil on panel SOLD I've done several larger paintings of Poaka or New Zealand pied stilts. The dainty birds are c...
I love to paint on Ampersand. I find I don't overwork and my colors are more pure. Good composition and color.
ReplyDeleteI've never used it, but hear it's great. Lovely painting!
ReplyDeleteHi Adele, I love your brushwork and color. Your work has such a nice lyrical quality it's a pleasure to view!
ReplyDeleteSummer Bun is a very interesting post. it is informative and helpful blog.
ReplyDeleteI've never gotten to work on the gessoboard yet, but I'm looking forward to it in the future. I love your colors in this.
ReplyDelete