Painting at Mountain Trails Gallery last night.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Mountain Trails Gallery in Sedona, Arizona
I am pleased to announce that I am now represented by Mountain Trails Gallery in Sedona, Arizona - with two galleries (upstairs and downstairs) in Tlaquepaque. Besides being a top-notch gallery, lots of my artist friends including Sandy Scott, Susan Kliewer and Betty Carr are already represented by Mountain Trials, so this will be a good match. The gallery participates in First Friday, an art gallery tour held the first Friday of each month. This and other events at Tlaquepaque will give me the opportunity to paint at the gallery. As I tend to be a hermit, this is good thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...

No comments:
Post a Comment