Cheers from my little corner of the world in Opua, New Zealand.
JUST DON'T HESITATE TO EXAGGERATE COLOR AND LIGHT. DON'T WORRY ABOUT TELLING LIES. THE MOST TIRESOME PICTURES ARE THE STUPIDLY TRUTHFUL ONES - Wm Merritt Chase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Place Like This
I'm hooked on painting these little evening sky oils. When painting them, I rely more on memory than on photographic reference, which I ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
A few days ago, I spotted this boat at anchor across the bay from Opua, near Russell. Russell was New Zealand's first capital, then nam...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied, and I are having a two-person exhibition at Reyburn House Gallery in Whangarei, New Zealand, ending 18th Decembe...

Thanks! Wishing you a great holiday and a new year where dreams come true.
ReplyDelete