In a few months, I'll be heading back to the U.S. to resupply galleries and do a few shows, but most of the time, I'll be painting. In preparation, I'm working on studies, some of which will become larger studio paintings.
These little studies are inspired by my trips to Ace Basin in South Carolina.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Saturday, May 30, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...



No comments:
Post a Comment