When I'm in the work mode, I find it much easier to work on a series; all the same size and theme. So - more road studies! As with the previous three, I may do larger studio pieces when I'm back in the U.S., using these as inspiration. They're all 7" x 7" oil on gessoed panels.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...



all look good!
ReplyDeleteI love the 1st one best = )