Friday, June 13, 2008

Watercolor Workshop scheduled

I have been receiving a ton of emails asking 'when are you teaching another watercolor workshop'? I hadn't planned on it, but Sedona Arts Center has an opening in September so at the last minute, I am scheduled to teach one.

The workshop will be at The Sedona Arts Center, Sedona, Arizona, September 6, 7 & 8, 2008. I do two demos each day and while students paint, I spend individual time with each one. I will show how I work in transparent pigment, layering and glazing on dry 300 lb paper...but my last demo of the workshop will be in opaque watercolor.

Email me if you'd like more information on the workshop: earnshaw@hughes.net or adeleearnshaw@yahoo.com or contact Sedona Arts Center directly at: vfazio@sedonaartscenter.com. There'll be information on the WORKSHOPS section of my website, www.AdeleEarnshaw.com, in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment