Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday's two paintings....

I think we might be getting the hang of this.

I spent most of the day running errands and tweaking a couple of almost finished 5 x 7's that I painted last week.  So I just have one painting that I'm prepared to post today.....and Shane just sent me his. So on day #3 of 75 for 75 we've met our commitment of one each.

I received a special request to do a 5" x 7" of a hooded oriole...so this is what I chose to do today.    They arrive in my area in March, shortly after the hummingbirds.  I know it is spring when I see my first oriole.  If you have a special request for a particular bird, let me know.  You're under no obligation to purchase the painting.

To see the rest of the paintings in our 75 for $75 project, click on this link.


Adele Earnshaw - Hooded Oriole
$75
7" x 4" oil on board
SOLD 


 
Shane's piece for today is done on a Mona Lisa panel.  So far, this is his favorite surface.  His landscape is of a road in Colleton County, South Carolina.

Shane Rebenschied - "Tunnel Vision"
$75
5" x 7" oil on panel

SOLD


1 comment:

  1. I love both of the paintings - I just discovered your work yesterday and find it quite unique. You have also managed to do something that I find more difficult than painting; the ability to insert a paypal button in its proper place! I have gotten it everywhere BUT where I wanted it. Ah, the internet. I especially love your landscapes for their simple and elegant composition. Take care.

    ReplyDelete