Friday, June 11, 2010

At least two today - we'll see if I have another one in me!

 Adele Earnshaw - Cactus Wren #2
$75
5" x 7" oil on board
SOLD


I've had a request for another raven.  It's a pretty wild background - but for an artist who has a house with blue and purple trim, it's not so wild!  I don't recall painting a raven before the 75 for 75 project.  I've enjoyed painting them and have decided to paint some larger raven oils for the Walt Horton Gallery in Beaver Creek, Colorado.  I'll be painting in the gallery on the Fourth of July weekend.

Just a reminder, you can see the entire collection of paintings that we've done for our project  by clicking on this link,  which will take you to the 75 for $75 page on my website.  All pieces are sold unframed.  Shipping within the contiguous U.S. is $5.   When you buy a painting, I'll email you shortly after and let you know when I expect to mail the piece.



Adele Earnshaw - Raven #2
$75
5" x 7" oil on board
SOLD

1 comment:

  1. His title should be "Pretty in Pink". Such a macho guy too!

    ReplyDelete