Monday, June 14, 2010

Two paintings this morning...

I'm in high gear....got up early and had two little pieces done by noon.  The first is a burrowing owl.  I got a great reaction to yesterday's barn owl, so may paint another this afternoon.  I love burrowing owls.  I often see them sitting in the dirt at the side of highway 10 between Phoenix and Los Angeles.  They remind me of little aliens.  They look like they should have arms.     The morning's second piece is a pyrrhuloxia, which I will post in a few minutes.    They're only found in southern Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, but I had to paint one of these little guys as they're so cute.

Adele Earnshaw - Burrowing Owl
$75
7" x 5" oil on board
SOLD







Adele Earnshaw - Pyrrhuloxia
$75
7" x 5" oil on board




1 comment:

  1. There is just so much personality in that burrowing owl. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete