Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Change of Galleries

Sadly, Windrush Gallery in Sedona, Arizona, which has represented me for many years, is closing its doors.  The owners John and Jane, had an eye for good art and asked the best of the best artists to join the gallery including friends Joe Garcia, Marc Hanson, Terry Miller, Bill Cramer, Carol Marine, Virginia Vaughan, Becky Joy and many others. It was a treat to wander around the gallery and check out the work.  Goodbye John and Jane - and thank for you representing me these last few years.

Happily, I've been asked to join Mountain Trails Gallery in Sedona, upstairs in Tlaquepaque.  Mountain Trails also represents some fabulous artists including sculptors (and friends) Sandy Scott and Susan Kliewer, painters Suzanne Baker, Joshua Been, Ed Aldrich, Betty Carr and lots of others!  As I'm in Colorado for a couple more weeks, the gallery won't have any of my work until I'm back in Sedona but my paintings should be hanging there sometime in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment