Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Little Landscape project begins!

My son and I are starting a new online project titled Little Landscapes.  Last time, I painted bird studies and he did primarily landscapes. This time, I'm also doing mainly landscapes, but mine will be of New Zealand. Shane is a full-time illustrator with three kids so finding time to paint for the project won't be easy for him, but be patient, and he'll make some contributions.

This first little painting is an original oil of Goat Island at Leigh, very close to the town of Warkworth, New Zealand, where I grew up. My father was one of the first scuba divers in New Zealand in the 1950's and would bring home plenty of crays (NZ's lobster). Now it is a protected marine reserve.

Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. The paintings in this project will all be 6" x 8" oil on gessoed board, unframed. Payment is through Paypal. If you prefer not to use Paypal, email me and we'll make other arrangements. If the Paypal link doesn't work, that usually means it has sold.  Thanks for your interest in our project!

Check out Shane's illustrations.



Goat Island at Leigh by Adele Earnshaw 
LL#1,  6" x 8" unframed  oil on gessoed board

On Hold


No comments:

Post a Comment