Friday, January 27, 2012

A Canada Goose for Today's Study

It's a bright, sunny day outside so I felt like painting something colorful.  Today's oil study is a 5" x 7" oil study on gessoed board.  If you would like to see the rest of my studies in my 75 for $75 project, just click on this link.  There are some unsold pieces!

The silent auction on the little rabbit, The Ears Have It, ends today at 5:00 pm mountain standard time.  The current high bid is $150.  If you'd like to see it, or bid, just scroll down to last Monday's post.


238 - Canada Goose
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed
$75 plus $6 shipping within the U.S.

SOLD

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one Adele. The colors are great and you can really sense the movement of the geese. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...