Friday, June 15, 2012

G = Gull

Last year I did a gull study along these lines but without ocean - just sand.  I really liked the tonalistic quality of it - so I've carried the idea a little further but this time it is gulls and ocean.  I like the way it turned out - perhaps I'll use the ideas from both pieces for a larger gallery piece.  Also, in order to keep this as a learning project, I'm trying to do more landscapes (with a bird or two).

This study is G = Gulls for the Facebook Alphabet Mini project I'm doing with sculptor Paul Rhymer and other artists - but it is also a study for my 75 for $75 project.  You know what they about killing two birds with one stone.  : -)    Perhaps I need to change the title of my 75 for $75 project as I'm now up to 275!




275 - Gulls
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed
$75 plus $6 shipping within the U.S.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment