Monday, June 11, 2012

D = Deer

What happened to my previous post....C = Cardinal?  I deleted it because I couldn't get a good photo of it.  I will try scanning it when the oil is dry.

In the meantime, this piece is a 5" x 7" titled,  "D = Deer".  This study is for a daily painting project on Facebook started by my friend, sculptor Paul Rhymer, called "Alphabet Mini's".   I like the colors in this study and will use the piece as reference for a larger gallery painting, so though it is one of my 5 x 7 studies, it isn't for sale at this time.  


D = Deer
5" x 7" oil on board
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I enjoy the feeling, color, brushwork, composition,.... all of it!

    ReplyDelete

November

 "November" is the 11th piece in the Square Off project I'm doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied.   All the original oils tha...