Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"I'm Leaving the Country" SALE on remaining studies

I leave in a couple of weeks for a show in Charleston, South Carolina,  then I'm off to New Zealand for three months.  I've been trying to figure out how to handle my 75 for $75 sales while I'm gone...so I've decided I'd better sell them before I leave.  For the next week, I'll offer a few studies a day for $45 each plus $6 shipping.  There are about ten left - out of the 100+  I've done in the past few months, that's not bad!


228 - Flicker
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed

SOLD


222 - Chipmunk
7" x 5" oil study on board, unframed

SOLD




208 - Loon
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed

SOLD

2 comments:

  1. Adele, if I don't get another chance to do so, I will wish you all the very best now! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will keep on blogging while in New Zealand so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

Bobcat

 These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son,  Shane Rebenschied,  for the ...