I just finished this 12 x 16 oil of a red fox. I have a thing for sleeping fox - I've painted many of them, so it's hard to find a different pose for each piece. I'm still working on the title which usually takes more time than it does to do the painting.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...

No comments:
Post a Comment