This oil is fresh off the easel....9" x 12" on board. The location is Ace Basin, about an hour south of Charleston, South Carolina - but it really could be anywhere.
My paintings are original oils created in my studio in New Zealand. I do not use AI. My website: https://adeleearnshaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat
These are the last two pieces for 'Square Off', the painting project I've been doing with my son, Shane Rebenschied, for the ...
-
Call it Murphy's Law. Yesterday I sat three paintings on a wide windowsill in the studio to catch the sun and hopefully speed up the dr...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
I know that many of those who follow my blog are other artists, so every now and then I like to show how I paint with step-by-step images. ...

I love this. The foliage is really nice and the light at the end of the road is wonderful
ReplyDeleteRosalie
I really like this. Especially the way the eye is led towards the light.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI like this piece quite a lot. I love the color changes in the trees from foreground to background.
ReplyDeleteVery appealing piece. Everyone likes to see a light at the end of the road!
ReplyDelete