This piece isn't finished - but you get the idea. It's a 7.5" x 20" on Ampersand Gessobord. I'm having fun painting it and am trying hard to keep it painterly. When finished, it will be heading for Legacy Gallery in Scottsdale, Arizona.
My paintings are original oils created by me, in my studio in New Zealand. I do NOT use AI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aspen in progress
This little piece isn't finished, therefore it isn't titled. It's an 8 x 8 oil, work in progress. When I'm not sure if a pai...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied , is a full-time illustrator. On January 1, 2019, he started an ambitious project to paint one 6" x 8" o...
-
A few days ago, I spotted this boat at anchor across the bay from Opua, near Russell. Russell was New Zealand's first capital, then nam...
-
My son, Shane Rebenschied, and I are having a two-person exhibition at Reyburn House Gallery in Whangarei, New Zealand, ending 18th Decembe...
Fun colors! I like the feeling your capturing.
ReplyDeletegorgeous colours and light ........x
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and really liked the way you captured the prickly pear cactus. My wife and I lived in Arizona for 12 years, so your painting brought back fond memories. I look forward to following your blog and web site.
ReplyDelete